PRE-ADVANCED PLACEMENT PROGRAM
Pre-Advanced Placement is an internationally recognized program that provides junior high students with academically rigorous programming.
- Develop academic skills in a challenging learning environment
- Demonstrate personal responsibility, diligence and self-discipline
- Improved ability to handle rigorous and advanced coursework
- Improved work and study skills
- Familiarity working at an accelerated pace
- Preparation for academic programming in Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate
- In-depth study of advanced concepts
- Instruction delivered at an accelerated pace
- An application process for some schools
To be eligible for this programming, students must be:
- Enrolled in Grades 7 to 9
- Motivated to achieve and enjoy challenges
Contact our school office for information about eligibility and programming options.
All Edmonton Public Schools programming is based on curriculum determined by Alberta Education. Students enrolled in Pre-Advanced Placement will receive the same high-quality education offered in all of our programs.
Edmonton Transit is the preferred method of transportation. For more information about busing, contact a school offering Pre-Advanced Placement or call Student Transportation 780-429-8585.
For more information on Advanced Placement Programming see the following links...